"The shoes had defect but thanks for staying engaged and refunding the money."
Burju shoes are made to last and designed for perfection.
However, in the unfortunate event, that your Burju shoes are damaged, we’ve got your back... or rather your sole!
Our no-questions asked damaged product warranty gives you complete protection so depending on the extent of damage you can get a replacement, completely free!
Here’s how this works:
For claims within the first 6 months you have the following options:
- If the damage is minor, i.e., suede peeling, missing crystal, imperfection in appearance, and you would like to keep and fix your item, we would be happy to give 50% off a new item of equal value in your next purchase.
- If you believe your damage is more than minor, we will replace your exact damaged item free of charge. There is no need to return your damaged item to us.
Please let us know which option you want to choose by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide the following so we may process your request:
1. A photo of the damaged item.
2. Specific product description. For shoes please provide the shoe style, heel style, heel height, sole, size and color. Any other product - please provide color and size.
3. Order Number
4. A shipping address to send the new item.
Also please note if this is an out of stock item it will take 3-5 weeks for it to come back into stock! We will confirm with you once we have all the requested information.
For claims made within the second 6 month period:
A partial credit will be issued based upon the original purchase price and extent of wear toward the replacement pair of Burju Shoes.
Credits will NOT be considered under the following conditions:
- Shoes or boots have been subjected to excessive or unusual wear (cuts, burns, scratches, wear and tear in material), mistreatment or poor fitting if soiled.
- Shoes or boots that customer is just not satisfied with unless there is some visible defect. We make every attempt to fit shoes properly and find the right type of footwear for each individual. However, you the customer must make the final determination as to how a shoe fits.
- Shoes or boots that are damaged due to use on surfaces that are NOT smooth (cement, concrete, rock, sand, sand paper, gravel).
At Burju, we’re about 0% pain and 100% comfort and our shoes AND our product warranty are testimony to that!