Burju Shoes stands by our products 100%. We guarantee all of our shoes or boots for up to 12 months from date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended.
In the case where the shoe itself is sound, but a lace, buckle or zipper pull has been damaged, we will replace the damaged item to make the shoe whole again. Please indicate if you need a lace, buckle or zipper pull replacement.
If the shoe itself is damaged, please read the following options and let us know how you would like to proceed.
For claims within the first 6 months you have the following options:
- If the damage is minor, i.e., suede peeling, missing crystal, imperfection in appearance, and you would like to keep and fix your item, we would be happy to give 50% off a new item of equal value in your next purchase.
- If you believe your damage is more than minor, we will replace your exact damaged item free of charge. There is no need to return your damaged item to us.
Please let us know which option you want to choose by email to email@example.com. Please also provide the following so we may process your request:
1. A photo of the damaged item.
2. Specific product description. For shoes please provide the shoe style, heel style, heel height, sole, size and color. Any other product - please provide color and size.
3. Order Number
4. A shipping address to send the new item.
Also please note if this is an out of stock item it will take 3-5 weeks for it to come back into stock! We will confirm with you once we have all the requested information.
For claims made within the second 6 month period:
A partial credit will be issued based upon the original purchase price and extent of wear toward the replacement pair of Burju Shoes.
Credits will NOT be considered under the following conditions:
- Shoes or boots have been subjected to excessive or unusual wear (cuts, burns, scratches, wear and tear in material), mistreatment or poor fitting if soiled.
- Shoes or boots that customer is just not satisfied with unless there is some visible defect. We make every attempt to fit shoes properly and find the right type of footwear for each individual. However, you the customer must make the final determination as to how a shoe fits.
- Shoes or boots that are damaged due to use on surfaces that are NOT smooth (cement, concrete, rock, sand, sand paper, gravel).
We work very hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your product.
Article is closed for comments.