We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover). We understand that you would like to lock in your order as soon as possible but there can be several reason why a credit/debit card can be rejected. In most cases, it's best to contact your credit card company or use paypal.
- Overseas transaction- you may be sending your order to a different country or you may be ordering outside of your country, if this is the case, we suggest using paypal.
- Fraud protection
Banks are hyper-vigilant over anything that looks suspicious. This could be anything. It might be a very large purchase, or an amount you don't usually spend. Whatever it is, it’s based mostly on your spending habits and that you stepped outside the box.
- You may have a pending hold
This usually occurs with travel or if you've rented something and the debit amount is still pending.
- Your card status changed.
- You entered the information incorrectly.
- You have an old address or phone number still on file which is different from what you are using.
- You reached your credit limit.
- Your card has expired.