Can I return a merchandise to a local distributor?
- The merchandise must be returned to where they were purchased. All items purchased on burjushoes.com must be returned according to our returns and exchange procedure:
What is the usual turnaround time for returns?
- As soon as your return is shipped, brought to a Return Bar or the courier, your request is processed right away. For available items, we can ship the new order asap. For made to order items, shipping is based on the production timeline. For Refunds, credits are posted within 2-7 business days or depending on your bank's refund policy.
Can I exchange an item for another size, style or color?
- Yes you can, as long as they are unworn/unused and in the original condition you received them. They also must not be Special Custom shoes which are final sale (See article on What Special Custom Shoes Are Here). Otherwise it is no problem to exchange, please follow the procedure on this article: See How To Return/Exchange Here
- If the new item you need is not in stock it may 3-8 weeks for us to produce a new one depending on the style. If your timeline is shorter please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with you on a possible faster solution.
What's the usual shipping method of returning an item for refund or exchange?
- Within the US, it's normally USPS or Fedex.
- International customers please contact email@example.com before sending back any merchandise so we can work with you on the best solution.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
- Please gather the complete order details (Order Number, exact shoes or item description) and refer to the procedure here:
What if my item arrived damaged or became damaged very quickly?
- There is no need for you to send back damaged items as we have a product guarantee in place. Please see our Product Guarantee Here